How To Cook Holly's Oat
Cooking Holly's oatmeal for breakfast or a light snack is quick and easy. Follow these easy instructions:
Ingredients: (Makes One Serving)
- 1 cup milk (may substitute with soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, oat milk, hemp milk, water etc. as preferred)
- 1/2 cup Holly's Dry Oatmeal??(HINT: For thinner cereal, use a little more liquid. For thicker cereal, use a little less liquid.
Stove Top Directions:
- In medium saucepan, combine ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer using medium heat, and then reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 4-6 minutes, or until the oatmeal begins to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand until the oatmeal is at the desired consistency (2-5 minutes)
- Spoon the oatmeal into a cereal bowl, serve warm and enjoy!
Serving Suggestion: Add just a drizzle of maple syrup on top (for a hint of sweet maple), a dash of honey (aids in fat burning) or a pinch of sea salt (to bring out flavors).
- Mix 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 cup liquid of your choice in microwavable bowl.
- Cook on HIGH 1 minute. Remove bowl and stir mixture, then cook an additional 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. (Every microwave is different. Please adjust cook time accordingly to achieve your desired consistency.)
- Stir and let oatmeal stand for 1 minute, serve warm and enjoy!
Serving Suggestion: Add just a drizzle of agave (more sweet with less sugar), 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar (for a hint of molasses), or a pinch of sea salt (to bring out flavors).
Caution: Bowl may be hot; use care when removing from microwave.